If you are still moving into your new house and searching for some quick, easy ways to decorate for Easter, we have the DIY solution for you.
1. Egg Garland: Poke holes and string together plastic eggs. Use ribbon to attach.
2. Bunny Cupcakes: Spruce up your baked goods with Easter cut-outs attached to tooth picks or chop sticks.
3. Golden Eggs: Spray paint hard boiled eggs with gold paint as a glamorous alternative to traditional dye.
4. Paint Chip Garland: You know those paint samples you have lying around your new home? Cut them into ovals and string them together for brightly colored wall decor.
5. Egg Tree: All you need is a styrofoam ball, a glue gun and some pastel plastic eggs to make your own Easter Egg tree.
6. Easter Vase: Place a small vase inside a larger vase and fill the extra space with Easter Eggs or Easter candy for a festive center piece.